Saturday 25 July 2015

How Cannabis Cured My Colitis

Does anyone else use Cannabis for there Colitis?

I only ask as I have been using it for last 3-4 years then I'd stopped and my colitis flared up for 6 months.

I then started smoking skunk again and within a week my colitis, psoriasis and fungal nail problem had all cleared up.

And until late last year I continued smoking skunk with no flare ups, I'd tried stopping smoking on occasions for up to 10-12 days and then I could feel myself getting ill again.

Bad wind and more trips to the toilet, so I start up smoking weed again and no flare ups and symptoms went away.

But this medicine is quite expensive and I smoke all day.

So as hadn't seen a medical professional for a few years, I made an appointment to see my GP.

Told her how I'd kept myself in check with smoking skunk and she was fine and referred me to see a consultant.

Got a letter through in days and got to choose a private hospital in Chelmsford within 2 weeks.

So I went in to get probed and tests taken and then a week later got called back in by my consultant Dr Rakshit 

Who informed me that there was no evidence in my bowels that I had colitis or that I'd ever had it.

So I asked what medication she could give me and she said none as you don't have colitis.

She said they could write a paper on my bowels as I was cured.

So with that good news I returned home smoked the last of the skunk I had left that weekend and stopped on the Monday.

I didn't smoke anything for 3 weeks and no symptoms returned, so effectively skunk cured me.

Now I know a lot of people's Colitis kicked in when they stopped smoking as did mine and my dads who has suffered for over 30 years and has had most of his bowel removed and still isn't great but is a hell of a lot better than he was.

He chose to to smoke again and be in a lot of pain and discomfort for a lot of years.

And I couldn't do that, that was my choice smoke skunk break the law or spend the whole day in discomfort, farting loudly and constantly needing to know there was a toilet near by that would get constant use.

Now not everyone will agree but you should take notice.

More and more studies are coming out daily about the benefits of Cannabis in many many different medical areas.

And in 100 years our governments will be made to look fools by legally allowing us to kill ourselves by smoking cigarettes and drinking large amounts of alcohol but denying us access to the best plant in the world that has the benefits to treat so many different illnesses.

You deserve it to try everything to give yourself a better way of life away from the toilet.

I'm not saying that you go all Walter White and set up a whole growing operation.

But if you really wanted you know you could get someone to get you an 1/8 of weed that will be more than enough for your experiment.

And if you don't want to smoke joints with tobacco smoke small pure ones or have a pipe.

A week will be more than enough time for you to see results not like the prescription drugs that even after months you don't know if there working.

The effects you have when you first smoke weed are relaxing but can be very strange it's essential to relax and go with it.

No one has ever died from smoking weed and there are no nasty side effects.

Smoking just once a day will be enough to have an effect on your body and condition.

You don't have to let this nasty illness disease (pain in the arse) ruin your life and don't let your stupid idiotic government stop you using the one drug that has the power to cure this incurable Ulcerative Colitis

Now the other alternative is a pootransfusion and if you haven't heard of that yet, it's taking a healthy persons poo which has healthy bacteria and transporting it into your gut and by all accounts it can be very effective.

But I still would of gone for smoking weed over the other.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I will be contacting Dr Rakshit of Springfield Hospital Chelmsford Essex UK to get my notes and a letter of proof from her.

Smoking cannabis cured me of the incurable Colitis could it so the same for you, can you imagine a day without constant trips to the toilet.

If you have any questions or want to know anything more please leave a comment below.

All the best.

Tom 

Ps Below is Red my dog and before we couldn't really go on long walks but now we go wherever and for how long we want no problem and he's a Jack Russell x Lakeland Terrier


 

No comments:

Post a Comment